A cookie is a little text file saved in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its utility is to enable websites to remember your visit when you visit it again. Cookies usually save technnical information, personal preferences, customization of content, statistics of use, social media links, access to user accounts, etc. Cookies´ purpose is to enchance website content customization based in your profile and needs, with no cookies, services offered by any website will be widely reduced. If you want to read more about what cookies are, what they save, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc.
Cookies used in this website
Following the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) we proceed to deail the cookies use in this website, willing to deliver the most accurate information.
This website uses the next own cookies.
- Cookies of session, intented to grant users who write in comments section are actually humans and not automated apps. This way we fight spam.
This website uses the next third party cookies.
- Google Analytics: Save cookies to elaborate statistics about traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are agreeing information treatment about you by Google. Therefore, any exercise of your rights in this matter must be done by contacting Google directly.
- Social media: Every social media uses its own cookies so you can click buttons such as Like or Share. Therefore, any exercise of your rights in this matter must be done to the specific social network.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
You can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed in a different way depending on what browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representantives are responsibles for the content and truthfulness of third party cookies policy mentioned above.
- Web browsers are in charge of store cookies and from them you have to exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by web browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so your brower do not forget your decisions of not accepting cookies.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.